Junior Administration OfficerHarare (Zimbabwe) Status: Shortlisting By Client
- Maintains copy lease agreements for all tenants
- Distributes invoices to all tenants and records confirmation of receipt of rentals and operating costs
- Receives proof of payment from tenants, records in the receipt schedule, files deposit slips, and sends copy to Head Office.
- Follows up on outstanding rentals with tenants
- Ensures rates pertaining to bank owned properties are up to date.
- Advises supervisor and logistics on the status of rentals and operating costs
- Advises supervisor on the status of bank properties
- maintains up to date vehicle log book
- ensures that all vehicle licencing, including parking discs are current and up to date
- Bsc in Business Management
- At least 3 years experience
Share with collegues: