Communications Digital AssistantHarare (Zimbabwe) Status: Shortlisting By IPC
- Works to ensure smooth running of the website and to manage, edit and increase content.
- Assists in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Drafts and edits materials and communications copy.
- Collects data and maintains database
- Tracks projects and media exposure.
- Prepares presentation and reports.
- Supports the PR Coordinator in developing corporate marketing and PR activities online.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Qualification in Digital or Social Media Marketing or related qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years post qualification work experience.
Share with collegues: